Dwyane Wade Shoes: Converse Wade 2 (2006-07 NBA Season), sneakers information and where to buy them
Info about Dwyane Wade basketball shoes Wade 2 and where to buy them. Everything about the footwear of the NBA star, made by Converse and some selected online sports stores to shop them.
Dwyane Wade Basketball Shoes:
Dwyane Wade Shoes: 2006-07 NBA Season
Converse Wade 2
Comments: Made for the 2006-2007 NBA Season.
Where to buy them:
Dwyane Wade Shoes at Amazon...
(links from our affiliates)
Players wearing these Shoes: Dwyane Wade
Official Description: The Converse Wade 2.0 basketball shoe features an engineered internal bootie construction that provides glove-like comfort and fit. The bootie serves for motion control and stabilization during aggressive play.
- Internal double-lasted construction allows for low center-of-gravity important for active guard play. External stabilizers add support and motion control to help prevent roll over.
- Mesh tongue helps with ventilation and moisture management, keeping the foot dry and comfortable. Embossed upper materials give support. Memory collar foams conform to the ankle and deliver support and comfort.
- Top quality compression molded innersole with Poron inserts for optimum cushion and energy return.
- High traction/high wear rubber outsole compound. Foot Strike Management technology allows for medial radius and lateral outrigger.
- Helps with transition and planting during aggressive cuts.
* Information updated on - / Source: Shoes official website
Note: This page features information about Dwyane Wade basketball shoes. We know that to buy online you have to be sure you are picking quality products and that you are shopping from recognized stores, with that on mind we have affiliated with the best online stores to recommend you where to get the basketball shoes of this NBA star, like Amazon, FinishLine, and Footlocker among others (all with excellent customer service). All shoes are made by the leaders of the basketball shoe market: Nike, Reebok, Adidas and Converse.