Dwyane Wade Shoes: Converse Wade 1 Playoff Edition (2006 Playoffs NBA Season), sneakers information and where to buy them
Info about Dwyane Wade basketball shoes Wade 1 Playoff Edition and where to buy them. Everything about the footwear of the NBA star, made by Converse and some selected online sports stores to shop them.
Dwyane Wade Basketball Shoes:
Dwyane Wade Shoes: 2006 Playoffs NBA Season
Converse Wade 1 Playoff Edition
Wade 1 Playoff Edition
Comments: These are Dwyane Wade official signature shoes made by Converse and released in 2006 for the NBA Playoffs.
Where to buy them:
Dwyane Wade Shoes at Amazon...
(links from our affiliates)
Players wearing these Shoes: Dwyane Wade
- Wade's post-season special edition shoe.
- Leather upper with faux alligator texture on toe and Wade's favorite Nubuck finish on heel. Red reflective material in windows add color.
- Laser All Star® graphic on tongue and Wade logo on heel.
- Pleated alligator design provides flexibility.
- Herringbone pattern on rubber outsole delivers excellent traction.
* Information updated on - / Source: Shoes official website
Note: This page features information about Dwyane Wade basketball shoes. We know that to buy online you have to be sure you are picking quality products and that you are shopping from recognized stores, with that on mind we have affiliated with the best online stores to recommend you where to get the basketball shoes of this NBA star, like Amazon, FinishLine, and Footlocker among others (all with excellent customer service). All shoes are made by the leaders of the basketball shoe market: Nike, Reebok, Adidas and Converse.