Dwyane Wade Shoes: Converse Wade 3 (2007-08 NBA Season), sneakers information and where to buy them
Info about Dwyane Wade basketball shoes Wade 3 and where to buy them. Everything about the footwear of the NBA star, made by Converse and some selected online sports stores to shop them.
Dwyane Wade Basketball Shoes:
Dwyane Wade Shoes: 2007-08 NBA Season
Comments: Converse released these sneakers on October 2007. They are the third edition of the Wade signature line (not including subeditions like Wade 1.3)
Where to buy them:
Dwyane Wade Shoes at Amazon...
(links from our affiliates)
Players wearing these Shoes: Dwyane Wade
Official Description: The Converse Wade 3 basketball shoe Wade 3 is strong, lightweight and flexible.
- Supple leather and plush nubuck upper; increased ventilation, support and stability.
- Midsole is lightweight, sculpted compression molded EVA for enhanced cushioning and ride.
- Internal shank plate for torsional rigidity and overall stability. Outsole is solid rubber with modified triangular spine for supreme flexibility and durability.
- Modified herringbone pattern for optimal on court traction.
* Information updated on - / Source: Shoes official website
Note: This page features information about Dwyane Wade basketball shoes. We know that to buy online you have to be sure you are picking quality products and that you are shopping from recognized stores, with that on mind we have affiliated with the best online stores to recommend you where to get the basketball shoes of this NBA star, like Amazon, FinishLine, and Footlocker among others (all with excellent customer service). All shoes are made by the leaders of the basketball shoe market: Nike, Reebok, Adidas and Converse.