LeBron James Shoes: Nike LeBron 11 (2013-14 NBA Season), sneakers information and where to buy them
Info about LeBron James basketball shoes LeBron 11 and where to buy them. Everything about the footwear of the NBA star, made by Nike and some selected online sports stores to shop them.
LeBron James Basketball Shoes:
LeBron James Shoes: 2013-14 NBA Season
Comments: These are basketball shoes made by Nike for the 2013-2014 NBA Season
Where to buy them:
LeBron James Shoes at Amazon...
(links from our affiliates)
Players wearing these Shoes: LeBron James
Official Description: The LeBron 11 Men's Basketball Shoe has been honed to near perfection. Now with less outsole rubber and a new layer of Lunarlon cushioning, it's gotten leaner without losing strength and lower without sacrificing cushioning.
- Cushioned for Contact: The full-length Nike Zoom unit is engineered specifically for LeBron, providing a perfect combination of impact protection and responsiveness. Unlike the LeBron X, the LeBron 11 also features a full-length Lunarlon midsole that sits above the Nike Zoom unit for even more cushioning.
- Fit to Form: Super-strong, ultra-lightweight Flywire cables-designed to move dynamically with your foot-tighten during quick cuts and sudden changes of direction, enhancing support and lockdown when you need it.
- Support in Structure: With Hyperposite construction-a combination of Foamposite material, performance synthetics and mesh-the upper is extremely durable, lightweight and breathable, and it moves naturally with your foot.
- Lower collar for enhanced flexibility through the ankle.
- Mesh tongue and full inner sleeve for breathability and comfort.
- Lateral outrigger for stability while cutting.
- Thin rubber outsole for durability and traction without unnecessary weight.
* Information updated on October 2012 / Source: Shoes official website
Note: This page features information about LeBron James basketball shoes. We know that to buy online you have to be sure you are picking quality products and that you are shopping from recognized stores, with that on mind we have affiliated with the best online stores to recommend you where to get the basketball shoes of this NBA star, like Amazon, FinishLine, and Footlocker among others (all with excellent customer service). All shoes are made by the leaders of the basketball shoe market: Nike, Reebok, Adidas and Converse.