LeBron James Shoes: Nike LeBron X and X+ (2012-13 NBA Season), sneakers information and where to buy them
Info about LeBron James basketball shoes LeBron X and X+ and where to buy them. Everything about the footwear of the NBA star, made by Nike and some selected online sports stores to shop them.
LeBron James Basketball Shoes:
LeBron James Shoes: 2012-13 NBA Season
LeBron X and X+
Comments: These are basketball shoes made by Nike for the 2012-2013 NBA Season.
* The LeBron X+ edition (note the "+") is ready for the Nike+ technology that has sensors in the soles. Nike+ Basketball tracks every move of your game and syncs directly to your iPhone, letting you know exactly how high, how quick and how hard you play. And, with insights, feedback and a community of elite players, it helps you improve your game every time you hit the court. It's important to note that the LeBron X+ shoe has to be paired with the Nike+ Sport Kit that is included in the LeBron X+ Sport Pack or is sold separately.
Where to buy them:
LeBron James Shoes at Amazon...
(links from our affiliates)
Players wearing these Shoes: LeBron James
Official Description: The Nike LeBron X Basketball Shoes are the tenth flagship basketball shoe for King James. The shoes feature a sleek Hyperfuse upper, rubber outsole, iconic Swoosh detail, a LeBron logo on the tongue and accents on the outline, laces and misdole. And you can't forget the full-length Zoom Air unit for low-profile, responsive cushioning.
Measure your game: The LeBron X+ when paired with the Nike+ Sport Kit (sold separately), tracks your highest jump, average jump height and total jumps per game, along with your steps per second, quickest moments and more—and then converts your activity to NikeFuel points.
- Cushioning: The full-length visible Nike Zoom unit is engineered specifically for LeBron, delivering a perfect combination of impact protection and responsiveness. A lightweight Phylon midsole adds another layer of cushioning and comfort.
- Support: Super-strong, ultra-lightweight Flywire cables—designed to move naturally with the body—tighten during quick cuts and sudden changes of direction, enhancing support and lockdown when you need it.
- Stability: During side-to-side movements, a reinforced midfoot wing helps stabilize the foot
- Fit: The LeBron X+ Sport Pack has a collar that’s lower in the back and higher in the front for just the right amount of flexibility through the ankle, plus a mesh tongue and full inner sleeve for ventilation and a comfortable fit.
- Signature Details: The similarities between the diamond and LeBron James go deep. They’re both multidimensional. Strong. Forged by heat and pressure and then chiseled and polished into coveted gems. To celebrate the tenth anniversary of LeBron and Nike Basketball, the LeBron X+ features diamond designs on the Swoosh, midsole and more. A lion lace-lock comes to life on the upper, taking inspiration from LeBron's ravenous, hunter-like nature on the court.
- Hyperfuse upper for breathability, durability and stability.
- Foam-backed, molded diamond shapes on the tongue for comfort.
- Solid rubber outsole for durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
* Information updated on October 2012 / Source: Shoes official website
Note: This page features information about LeBron James basketball shoes. We know that to buy online you have to be sure you are picking quality products and that you are shopping from recognized stores, with that on mind we have affiliated with the best online stores to recommend you where to get the basketball shoes of this NBA star, like Amazon, FinishLine, and Footlocker among others (all with excellent customer service). All shoes are made by the leaders of the basketball shoe market: Nike, Reebok, Adidas and Converse.