LeBron James Shoes: Nike Air Max LeBron VII (7) (2009-10 NBA Season), sneakers information and where to buy them
Info about LeBron James basketball shoes Air Max LeBron VII (7) and where to buy them. Everything about the footwear of the NBA star, made by Nike and some selected online sports stores to shop them.
LeBron James Basketball Shoes:
LeBron James Shoes: 2009-10 NBA Season
Air Max LeBron VII (7)
Comments: These are basketball shoes made by Nike for the 2009-10 NBA Season.
Where to buy them:
LeBron James Shoes at Amazon...
(links from our affiliates)
Players wearing these Shoes: LeBron James
Official Description: His masterpiece of performance style, the LeBron Air Max Lebron VII Men's Basketball shoe was born to play—and it brought 360 degrees of Max Air cushioning with it.
The LeBron VII houses 80% more air than any other full-length basketball Air-Sole unit. The basketball-specific 360 Air Unit provides maximum impact protection, stability and comfort, so you can take on the competition with confidence. The full-length Phylon midsole delivers lightweight cushioning for even more comfort.
Double-layer Flywire support wraps the midfoot for extra lockdown in the hardest cuts, and keeps the Lebron VII extremely lightweight. For enhanced control and comfort on the court, the integrated booty system provides a glove-like fit.
- Full-grain and synthetic leather upper with Flywire technology for ultra-lightweight support.
- Basketball-specific 360-degree Max Air unit for the multidirectional movements of the modern basketball player.
- Layer of memory foam on top of high resiliency foam enhances immediate comfort while retaining long-term cushioning and comfort.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction and durability.
* Information updated on October 2009 / Source: Shoes official website
Note: This page features information about LeBron James basketball shoes. We know that to buy online you have to be sure you are picking quality products and that you are shopping from recognized stores, with that on mind we have affiliated with the best online stores to recommend you where to get the basketball shoes of this NBA star, like Amazon, FinishLine, and Footlocker among others (all with excellent customer service). All shoes are made by the leaders of the basketball shoe market: Nike, Reebok, Adidas and Converse.